0


A 22-year old self-confessed hooker
says she sleeps with at least 17 men
a day.
Esther Mbizi of Hopley, says she now
finds it hard to quit the world’s oldest
profession-prostitution.
Esther, who doubles as a vendor,
believes she is being used by evil
spirits.
In an unsolicited interview, Esther
appealed for help to quit prostitution.
“The reason I decided to come out in
the open with my problem is because I
believe if you talk to others about your
problem you get help.
“I can best describe myself as a s-ex
slave. I am now addicted to it to the
extent that I sleep with no less than 17
men per day
“I started prostitution as a way to
sustain myself financially but these
days I am indulging in s-ex because I
can’t live without it.
“When I divorced my husband, I
started making people pay US$2 per
session. On a daily basis, I don’t earn
anything less than US$34 because I
sleep with at least 17 men per day,”
she said.
Esther said the people who pay her for
s-ex are usually repeat customers
because she is very good in bed
“Normally every man whom I sleep
with, will always com back to me
because I am really good at it. I have
the same clients and that is why I
manage to sleep with all these men in
a single day,” she said.
Esther went on to say she is seeking
divine intervention and she hopes to
meet PHD Leader and Founder,
prophet Walter Magaya for a one on
one deliverance session.
“I have been attending PHD ministries
for the past four months and my wish
is to meet the prophet and tell him
about my problem.
“I know if I get a one on one
opportunity with him, my life will
never be the same again. I have
friends who had the same problem as
mine and they are now all delivered.
“In church, he (Prophet Magaya)prays
for us but I want to have a moment
where I can explain to him my
situation,” she added.

Post a Comment

 
Top