0


OPEN LETTER TO SOUTHAFRICA 


Dear southafricans.
                I can’t speak in click sounds but I know one click sound. (NKT!). I guess it’s a greeting in your country. So I greet you all NKT!!!. I should say that am glad to have this chance to write to you, or is it to settle my hearts longing desire and curiosity. I agree with the fact that your country is the biggest economy in Africa but don’t get cozy yet.
                I have learnt that there was a time your country voted Kenya as a country with the ugliest WOMEN in Africa.(NYANI HAONI KUNDULE) You guys did not rate yourselves because you don’t have women but WE MEN. It has been an observation of concern that the most famous woman from your country is Semenya. Don’t ask about Kenya pliz. I don’t want to start talking about LUPITA. That woMAN semenya and the rest of woMEN give me chills down my spine. . How do they manage to throw those manly kicks in the Zulu dance..
Another thing, your click sounds? Do you guys laugh or firt in click sounds? No offence pliz. What about s** do your women sound like this NKT! NKT! NKT! NKT! BABY!. Just asking. My main objective of writing this was to communicate to Zuma. He seems to be better at choosing wives than ministers. “yet all the ladies can act a horror film without makeup” just ask him to follow in the footsteps of THE LATE NELSON MANDELA(may his soul rest in peace). 


And about Kenya wining the twitter war. Si uchawi nimazoea. Comparing you guys From the Nigerian war it was a walkover for us. Ask the Nigerians and the Tanzanians and the Ugandans and Huddah and Lillian Muli and you will know not to mess with KOT(KDF’s first line of defense). The records speak for themselves. WE ARE THE MOST CREATIVE TWITTER USERS IN AFRICA. I leave you with a Swahili saying. Ukishindana na ndovu kunya utapasuka msamba.(ask the Tanzanians to interpret that for you. Or better still learn KISWAHILI)

Post a Comment

 
Top