0

Grace Msalame possesses one of the
country's most famous derrières and
hips and she is certainly not shy
about showing off her voluptuous
body.
But as she informs the public, she has
not always had the confidence to
show off her enviable assets, in fact
she confesses that these very assets
that have made her famous, have also
been a source of insecurity in the
past.
#TBT to only 3yrs ago when I was
actually a Skinny Minnie Well
compared to me now! And funny thing
is then I still felt like I needed a lot
more work & that affected my
confidence. Lesson here in is love
yourself regardless! I’m finally
getting to that place where I own
whatever stage I’m in, but ofcourse
keep challenging yourself to be the
best version of yourself that you can
be #SendingPositiveVibes

Post a Comment

 
Top